2018-08-08 11:40:43 编辑：无 浏览：(527次)
1.Some people think that it is acceptable to use animals in medical research for the benefit of human beings, while other people argue that it is wrong. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2.Some people think young people should be free to choose their jobs，but other people think young people should be realistic and think more about their future. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3.Some working parents believe childcare centers can provide best care for children, others think other family members like grandparents can do this job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4.Scientists advise people to lead a healthy lifestyle, but most people continue with unhealthy activities. Why do you think it is and what can do with it?
5. With the economic growth, more people are richer than before. In developing countries, people are happier than before, however in developed countries, people are no happier than they used to be. Why people are happier or less happy than before?
1. Some people think that the increasing use of computers and mobile phones for communication has had a negative effect on young people's reading and writing skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about other countries, but other people think that it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen at TV and the internet. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinion
1.Some people say government should give the health care the first priority, some others believe there are more important priorities to spend the tax payers’ money. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2.In some countries, students pay their college or university fees, while in some others, government pays for them. Do you think the advantages that government pays the money outweigh the disadvantages?
1. As part of education, students should spend a period of time studying and living in a different country to learn language and culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree
2. Some people think only best students should be rewarded; others think we should reward students who show improvement. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Some people think that older school children should learn a wide range of subjects and develop knowledge; other people think that they should only learn a small number of subjects in details.
1. Nowadays advertising aimed at children is on the rise. Some people think this has negative effects and should be controlled. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. There is a tendency that news reports in the media focus on problems and emergencies rather than positive developments. It is harmful to the individual and to the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think that the amount of noise people make should be controlled strictly, while others say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2.In many countries, there is no enough recycling of waste materials (e.g. paper, glass, cans). What are the reasons? What could be done to encourage recycling?
3.With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people should look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas?
1.There is a large proportion of crime committed by teenagers, what are the causes? And how to reduce the crime rate?
2. Many people are afraid to leave their homes because of their fear of crime. Some believe that more action should be taken to prevent crime, but others feel that little can be done. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3.Some think most crime is the result of circumstances e.g. poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most crime is caused by people who are bad by nature. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people believe that young people who commit serious crimes should be punished in the same way as adults. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
①机器生产(mechanization)提升了生产效率，意味着降低了生产的时间成本，工厂从而能够在有限的时间里生产出更大批量的产品，从而带来更大的收益。(利)但是，生产机械化会给传统手工业(traditional handicraft industry)带来一定的坏处。比如，手工业生产者(handicraftsman/artisan)会失业，从而导致社会失业率上升。(弊)
②科技和互联网的发展带动了电子商务的发展。好处在于，年轻人的创业门槛降低(reduce the barriers to entry)，尤其是刚踏出校门的年轻人，不需要大额的启动资金(startup fund)投入就能经营自己的门店;而且，互联网带动了快递行业的迅猛发展，如此不单只提供了很多就业岗位，社会的经济结构(economic pattern)也更加多元完善。(利)
①科技产品的发展可能对社会成员的身体健康造成一定的威胁，尤其是更容易接触(available)到科技产品的城里人。比如，手机用户长时间低头盯着屏幕，对眼睛和肩颈(neck and shoulder)造成无可挽救的伤害;同理，上班族久坐对着电脑对腰椎(spine)也不好。